úterý 7. května 2013

Květen v květu - May in Bloom


Dnes mám pro Vás další sérii fotek - plnou květů - kterou jsem nafotila v tom krásném měsíci, kdy všechno kvete. Celou zimu jsem se na tohle těšila :)..
A co Vy a Máj - taky si užíváte květů, všude kam se podíváte?
---

Here is another photo series - full of blooms - which I took in this lovely month when everything is in bloom. I was looking forward to it the whole winter :)
And what about you and May - are you enjoying the flowers everywhere you look?








2 komentáře:

  1. Such magical blooms..every image feels like a poem speaking to me..gorgeous lighting..wondrous colors..soft petals...also love the tiny spiderweb I can see...totally fantastic!! Your photos are superb my friend...thanks for shining such beauty!
    Victoria

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Nejvíc se mi líbí poslední fotka:-)!

    OdpovědětVymazat

Děkuji Vám za návštěvu a komentáře!
Thank You for your visit and comments!